Kathleen H. Wheeler is the author of the soon-to-be-released family saga novel Brought To Our Senses.
I'm Kathleen, thanks for visiting!
My goal as a writer
I want to tell stories—hopefully stories that resonate with readers and make them think about and feel things in a deeper and more meaningful way. And I’ve got a doozy of a family saga that’s begging to be told. That’s why I’m excited to be moving forward with the publication of my novel Brought To Our Senses. It’s my song, so to speak.
What's the novel about?
Thanks for asking! My novel definitely falls into the genre of literature known as the family saga. You might even consider my new book to be women’s fiction. There’s no need to pigeonhole it though. It’s about coming to terms with a family in conflict and caring for aging parents. Most importantly, it’s about finding the way back home to family when they’re needed most—when the going gets tough.
From the Great Depression in Nebraska to the 1970s divorce boom in Illinois, Brought To Our Senses chronicles the lives of five generations of a dysfunctional family over seventy-five years. The rocky relationships of four siblings complicate elder care efforts for an aging parent diagnosed with the mother of all maladies in the new millennium.
Still interested in me and my novel?
Great! Here's what you can do on my site:
- Learn more about my novel Brought To Our Senses.
- Download the first chapter of Brought To Our Senses for free.
- Find out more about my writing and inspiration.
- Read the latest news, see what's important to me, see what makes me tick.
- Subscribe to my mailing list to receive updates on the release of my novel.
- Contact me if you'd like to get in touch.