My goal as a writer
I want to tell stories—hopefully stories that resonate with readers and make them think about and feel things in a deeper and more meaningful way. And I’ve got a doozy of a family saga that’s begging to be told. That’s why I’m excited to be moving forward with the publication of my novel Brought To Our Senses. It’s my song, so to speak.
What's Brought To Our Senses about?
Thanks for asking! My novel definitely falls into the genre of literature known as the family saga. You might even consider my new book to be women’s fiction. There’s no need to pigeonhole it though. It’s about coming to terms with a family in conflict and caring for aging parents. Most importantly, it’s about finding the way back home to family when they’re needed most—when the going gets tough.
Take a look around ...
- Learn more about my novel Brought To Our Senses.
- Download a sample chapter of Brought To Our Senses for free.
- Find out more about my writing and inspiration.
- Read the latest news, see what's important to me, see what makes me tick.
- Subscribe to my mailing list to receive updates on the release of my novel.
- Contact me if you'd like to get in touch.