Family problems? You’re not alone.
I’m a writer, and that’s what writers do, right? We tell stories – the more drama the better in a family saga! And I’ve got a doozy that’s begging to be told. That’s why I’m excited to be moving forward with the publication of my first novel called Brought to Their Senses.
What’s the novel about?
Thanks for asking! My novel definitely falls into the genre of literature known as the family saga. You might even consider my new book to be women’s fiction. There’s no need to pigeonhole it though. It’s about coming to terms with a family in conflict and caring for aging parents. Most importantly, it’s about finding the way back home to family when they’re needed most—when the going gets tough.
From the Great Depression in Nebraska to the 1970’s divorce boom in Illinois, Brought to Their Senses chronicles the lives of five generations of a dysfunctional family over 75 years. The rocky relationships of four siblings complicate elder care efforts for an aging parent diagnosed with the mother of all maladies at the turn of the century.
Still interested in me and my family saga novel?
Cool! Here’s what you can do on my site:
- Learn more about my novel Brought to Their Senses.
- If you’d like to preview my novel, download the first chapter here for free.
- Take a look around to find out more about my writing and inspiration.
- Read the latest news, see what’s important to me, and learn what makes me tick.
- Subscribe by email to receive updates on the upcoming release of my novel.
- Have you read one of my stories or articles? Have we met at an event? Do we share a common interest? If you’d like to get in touch, contact me here.